Application deadline is March 15 of each year. Applications for the 2024-25 academic year will be available on October 1, 2023. There is no mid-year entry into AHOS programs.
Please note: Attendance at a one-week Residency in Pennsylvania is required for all first-year students at the start of the academic year. Accepted students will need to make their Residency travel plans – and reservations for lodging and meals at the Antiochian Village – once the online reservation system is available and after they have received notification of their acceptance to the program.
MTS or Certificate? The coursework is the same for both programs; the only difference is MTS students pursue a Thesis after coursework is completed, and are required to have earned a prior undergradutate degree. If you plan to pursue the Master’s degree, please apply directly to the MTS using that application in the drop-down menu.
The following are required as part of the online application:
- Recent full-face photograph of the applicant
- Statement of the reason for application to the program
- Brief autobiography with an emphasis on church activities
- Pastoral Reference: reference from the applicant’s pastor or, FOR CLERGY, a reference from the applicant’s bishop or pertinent ecclesiastical authority
- Non-refundable application fee of $75 (seventy-five U.S. dollars), payable by credit card through the online application process.